What is tested depends on the type of test you’ve purchased.
Below is a list of types of tests we currently offer, please select an option below for more information:
Heart Health Profile
Our at-home heart health test helps you monitor heart function and performance through a simple finger-prick collection, with online results available in 2 to 4 days from the time your sample is received at our lab.
- Total Cholesterol
- High Density Lipoprotein (HDL)
- Low Density Lipoprotein (LDL)
- Non-HDL Cholesterol
- Total Cholesterol: HDL ratio
Our at home Vitamin D test helps you monitor Vitamin D levels through a simple finger-prick collection, with online results in 2 to 4 days. Test also includes Vitamin B12 (total) and Folate (Vitamin B9)
- Vitamin B12 (total)
- Vitamin D (25-OH)
- Folate (Vitamin B9)
Our at-home HBA1C test can provide insights into your blood sugar levels over a 2-3 month period and help identify if you have diabetes, or need additional support to control blood sugars. This is via a simple finger-prick collection, with online results available in 2 to 4 days from the time your sample is received at our lab.
- Haemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) - glucose in your blood binds to haemoglobin in red blood cells forming haemoglobin A1c (HbA1c). Because red blood cells live for around 3 months, HbA1c levels reflect the average level of glucose in your blood during that time. Increased HbA1c levels are seen in people who are at increased risk of diabetes or those who are living with diabetes.
Our at-home testosterone test can tell you whether testosterone levels may be causing symptoms including loss of sex drive, lethargy or muscle loss. Testing can support you if you are trying to increase your testosterone levels naturally through exercise and diet. Tracking your testosterone levels over time can help you discover whether your testosterone levels are decreasing with age. If you are taking testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), this test can tell you whether your testosterone levels remain in the normal range.
This is a simple at-home finger-prick collection test with online results available in 2 to 4 days from the time your sample is received at our lab.
• Total Testosterone - Testosterone is an important hormone made in the testes, in males. Testosterone maintains libido (sex drive) and muscle mass in males and females.